Relax and enjoy some classes while learning how to create beautiful stained glass projects that you can be proud of! Our classes are geared to all levels from beginner to advanced.
Create your own gorgeous stained glass work of art. Learn how to cut and break glass as you create your own personal project using the copper foil method. My classes will deal with the type and quality of glass, the proper tools for your projects, and the best cutting techniques to completion. You will leave the class with a finished project that you can be proud of.
4 week session, 1 class per week.
10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
$125.00 instruction fee.
Pre-payment is required.
See below for other details.
Classes are typically held on Saturday mornings from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Class space is limited to 6 students to ensure each student receives adequate personal attention.
First Class Requirements:
- First class begins at 9:15 am, please be prompt.
- All other classes begin at 10:00 am.
- Tool kit and supplies must be purchased on the first day of class.
- Full tool kit price: $185.00.
- Supplies: $55.00.
- Class Instruction: $125.00.
- Missed classes limited to one (1) makeup class only within 30 days of original class date.
- Cost of stained glass for window not included.
- Prices subject to change.
- No sandals or open toed shoes.
- Eye protection is required. (We sell protective goggles for $6.50)
First session is devoted to the skills of cutting glass. You will learn how to cut inside curves, outside curves, straight lines, and strip cuts.
You will also learn about glass cutters, grozing pliers, running pliers, pattern scissors and much more.
I have selected 5 easy patterns for you to choose from. Your window will be constructed using the copper foil method. This technique, a Tiffany invention, is the wrapping of each piece of glass in copper. Then, a bead of solder is run down the entire copper seam. The copper foil technique allows for greater detail and easy construction.
The supplies for this project include:
- 36-yard roll of copper foil.
- Solder flux.
- 1 lb. 60/40 solder.
- Other miscellaneous supplies.
This project may take 3 sessions to complete, depending on your skill level.
The total cost of the course will depend on how involved you are!
For more info call or come on in (always good to call first).
NO CLASS FEE REFUNDS